Friday, July 13, 2007

Dogs and Birds

My mom pointed out to me that I have not put a picture of our boys on the blog yet. I have pictures of Simon and Bailey in random places but not any good ones I could locate, so I took one today to post. You can tell that Bailey is less enthusiastic in front of the camera. But he's good for close-up shots, of which we have several, but I took another one today.

Simon has a problem with his right eye - if you click on the picture, you might be able to tell that his third eyelid is covering part of his eye. But he'll be fine - it will get better in a month or so - of course, we found this out a few vet visits and few hundred dollars later. It was worth it though to know we are doing the right thing. At least our kids will have insurance.

We've had 2 bird families on our back porch this summer. This is the last family that was started there. The babies stay in the nest for about 2 weeks. These flew the coop last week. I don't know what kind of birds they are, maybe sparrows, but I think they are the same kind as our first bird family. The other day there were a lot of birds just hanging out there, scoping out the place. Maybe we'll have a new family move in soon.

1 comment:

Carol and Harry said...

Love the pictures of Simon and Bailey!!! Daddy said your twins will be fine if you take care of them as well as you do Simon and Bailey.