Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fun with Babies


Sophie

It's been a while since the last post so here are some more baby pictures. Today we all went shopping together at Whimsies - it's a cute children's clothing store but kind of boutique, so we've never been there. We had a gift certificate from Peter's boss and his family so we bought some winter hats for the girls.

I'm not sure how much they weigh now but they've been growing and must weigh much more than they did last doctor's visit. Unfortunately, I weigh about the same - I know it will take time to get off the baby weight but they really talked up breastfeeding in all those books and childbirth classes. It's supposed to burn 500 calories a day and that's just for one baby. But enough about me. Besides if I go somewhere with the girls, they get all the attention. And they are much more fun to buy clothes for! I think Grandma Carol would agree - we just received more outfits in the mail from her today. :)

So since we bought some cool hats we had to take pictures of the girls wearing them, of course. We got Sophie's picture first. I took Mary's picture after some play time and the next feeding, by that time she was already tuckered out, but still cute in the hat.



Dad, Sophie and Mary

Playful Mary

Sleeping Mary

1 comment:

Carol and Harry said...

I want a hat like that (those) -- how precious!!! Grandma is YEARNING to see y'all, Sophie and Mary. It will be good to see Lisa and Peter, too!!