Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More on Easter in Georgia

Wow, that was a wordy post last time - what more can I say about our trip to Georgia? Well, yesterday morning when I got up with the girls I was thinking about all I wrote and realized I left out our trip to Aunt Tricia's house! I am sorry for not mentioning that - it was on Thursday, our first day there, so I was probably tired. :) Sophie was still getting used to the new environment and had a little spell there but was fine. Mary was fine the whole time and enjoyed being the center of attention while I was outside calming down Sophie.

The girls visited with Great Aunt Tricia, Uncle Bill and Amy for a while. Then Mandy and Kadie came by (Aunt Tricia's granddaughter who will be 2 this summer). Kadie was very nice to the babies and gave them both hugs. I think Mandy was a little nervous having her around little babies, but it was so sweet!

Don't have any pictures but will post some next time!

1 comment:

Carol and Harry said...

We had such a wonderful time with y'all in Georgia -- I'm glad you had the chance to get around to see lots of other people. The girls were great -- they are so responsive to everything and are very curious about their surroundings. They will probably be very busy little girls when they learn to walk!!!! And, in my opinion -- they have great parents!!!!
Love, Mama