Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mary and Sophie's 1st Birthday - More to Come

Our Family - Dad with Sophie and Mom with Mary

Well, we've made it through the first year! The girls turned a year old on Tuesday, October 7th. They actually had their birthday party on Saturday at the Little Gym. It was a blast and we got lots of great pictures. Unfortunately I don't have time to post them right now. All the grandparents came up to C'ville for the party. My dad even made it after having back surgery last month. The trip was probably harder on him than he'd admit, but I think the girls were very therapeutic for him. They have that effect on people, especially their Papa.

My parents stayed in town and drove back home on the girls' birthday. Yesterday I left town for a transportation conference in Luray, VA (where I am typing this now during our break between meeting and dinner). More to come when I get back to C'ville!

1 comment:

Susan Palmer Edge said...

Happy 1st Birthday Mary and Sophie!

I know it was a great day.

Love,

Jeff, Susan and Palmer Edge