Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Sophie and Mary on Sunday afternoon

Yesterday was a fun, lazy Sunday. We went to church and then to our favorite restaurant for lunch, then the girls, dogs and I had a nice nap (Dad went to work). Mary and Sophie were wearing some new white dresses that their Nagyi sent them (Peter's mom) so I got some pictures outside.

Sophie sampling the "greens"

Mary admiring her landscaping skills

"Mary, you're not going to eat that, are you?"

Just posting this one to show Sophie's new talent of pulling up and standing! We saw her do this for the first time Friday night.

I could not give this post the title Lazy Sunday without thinking about the SNL clip of the same name. Unfortunately due to some copyright blah blah blah you can't find this on YouTube right now. So these guys made their own, and it is just like the original only different guys. I was a little disappointed when I could not find the original, and you can tell these guys are lip syncing, but the scenes are identical! Wow.


1 comment:

Carol and Harry said...

Oh,Lisa -- they are sooooo beautiful -- and I love their little dresses. I can hardly wait until Aug. 23!!!!!
Love,Grandma