Friday, June 22, 2007

Hofhauser-Horányi Család (Peter's family in Hungary)

Here's a big family for you - this is from the Horanyi family reunion this month in Hungary (Budapest, I think). This is Peter's dad's side of the family, and I can pick out a couple of aunts and a few cousins in this picture but don't think I've seen pics of all these people (maybe Peter hasn't either). He recently met most of his family in March, and they seem like really nice people. Circumstances were unfortunate though - he had to fly over due to the passing of his father, who he hadn't seen in many years. They were phoning and emailing each other that year, so they were in touch, but it would have been nice if they got to see each other again. I guess most people usually see more family when someone dies... or sometimes at weddings, or family reunions. They wanted us to come to this one but tickets to Hungary ain't cheap and we just couldn't swing it this time. Maybe one day we'll go there together. Just thought this is a good looking family and figured I'd post it. I particularly like the guy in the blue shirt near the front - Peter, I don't remember seeing a picture of him before! This further builds my confidence that our twins will be extra cute and will make us millions. :) Like the Olsen twins without the bulimia.

No comments: